Sunday, July 27, 2008

The End of an Era

Lil' A was so excited to move into her 'big girl bed' that she wanted to help Daddy take down her crib! Last night was her first night in her new bed and let's just say it didn't go quite like we had planned! We (or I, Mommy) thought moving her to a big bed would help cure her of her nightly wake-up calls (which I partly attributed to her getting too big for her crib). Well, it didn't seem to make much difference as she cried out MULTIPLE times from 3:20 - 5:40 a.m! Needless to say, wore her out today (and even skipped her nap) in hopes of a better nights sleep. My emotions caught me off guard as tears came to my eyes while they were taking down the crib...all of our babies slept in that crib...this stage in our lives is over.




Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger gretchen said...

Such a big girl! Her quilt is so pretty. Charlie thanks you for passing on the crib to him!

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home