Friday, February 13, 2009

Time to play "Match the Caption"

I discovered the reason that photos were no longer posting after several hours of trying different things, and finding no help in the Blogger discussion groups. The problem is that I've apparently exceeded the maximum storage in my Google Web Albums, which I didn't even knew existed, or had a limit. Apparently, when you blog to Blogger, it posts the pictures to your google web albums, where you have 1 gig of free storage. When you reach the limit, there is nothing to tell you that this is the problem. I found the problem by trying to post a photo the old, slow way by uploading it through Blogger, and finally got an error that indicated my web album was full (vs. a variety of other errors that didn't make sense, or match anything in blogger discussion lists). So, bottom line, WE'RE BACK.... and we've learned something. Free only lasts so long, and we've hit the limit.

Rules of the matching game -- match photos below and above (yet to be re-posted) to the prior posts with missing photos. Fabulous prizes await (somewhere).

Thanks for playing (I mean, watching)



Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home