Friday, April 24, 2009

Jesus Loves Me!

So C, A, and I were in the ENT waiting room doing a follow-up visit for A's ear tube removal surgery a few months ago. C was perusing the books in the area and came across a bible. He announces (loud enough for everyone to hear), "Mom, it's a bible!" I smile and affirm his realization and he promptly tells A and I to sit down on the carpet-he's going to read to us. At home, I would have gladly honored his request and sat on the floor, but quiet honestly, I wasn't in the mood to do it (and make A do it) in a doctors waiting room, but that did not deter him. He opens the bible and starts belting out for everyone to hear, "Jesus loves the little children...all the children of the world..." Sprinkled in the middle of the singing was some reading and he kept repeating, "Jesus loves ME!" "Jesus loves ME!"

From the mouths of babes...C is right, He certainly does! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this....brings a huge smile to my face!!! :) Melissa

3:28 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

no crying at my desk.....that's the rule and you just made me break it....good stuff....love it!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home