Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kauai Coffee Company



The first morning of our trip we were anxious for some of Kauai's coffee, so we set off to the Kauai Coffee Company. It was an old sugarcane factory converted into a coffee company. We could sample 'til our hearts content and I wanted to try my favorite caramel latte at a Hawaii coffee joint, I figured it would be ultra-tasty, but not so much. Honestly, overall, we were very disappointed w/ Kauai's coffee selection (anywhere) and laugh that our favorite coffee in Kauai was from Nicaragua!!!:) Oh well, the experience was still worth it:).
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen E. said...

Too funny! We just got back from Kauai a few weeks ago! Where did you all stay on the lisland? We enjoyed taste testing all the coffee here too but I have to say I wasn't OVERLY impressed either!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Hi Jen - Doug just told me last night that you guys were there too! We stayed in a condo near Poipu Beach. How about you guys? Did you take Allison? We loved exploring the north shore and hope to return someday!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home