Friday, October 09, 2009

C's 1st day of kindergarten!




I know we're going a bit out of order, but late is better than never:). If only I would have known not to fret and worry so much about C's school situation. We are over a month into the school year and I have such a heart for his elementary school. Having kids in 2 different elementary schools has really broadened my perspective and he is doing wonderfully! So many people care about him there and he's made fast friends w/ many teachers and students. He has a wonderful classroom teacher and is supported by a very special paraprofessional and special ed. teacher. He is definitely in the right place and I have thouroughly enjoyed seeing the strengths of another elementary school in our district. Go Patriots and of course, go C!! We are so proud of you!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home